Join Christians around the world in celebrating the Season of Creation from 1 September through 4 October.
The Season of Creation, which runs from 1 September through to St Francis day on 4 October, is an annual celebration of prayer, learning and action for Creation. The theme for this year is “Listen to the Voice of Creation”.
During the Season of Creation join our campaign #Faiths4SustainableFarming:
- Our Africa, Our Agriculture: African farmers and faith leaders demand an end to the failed Green Revolution – 1 September 2022.
- Our Africa, Our Agriculture Twitter storm – 6-9 September 2022. #EndGreenRevolution #AGRF2022
- Agroecology in Southern Africa: The foundation for sustainable food production – 9 September 2022.
- SAFCEI and faith leaders attending Zambia Traditional Seed and Food Festival, Lusaka, Zambia – 15 September 2022.
- March for System Change – 24 September 2022.
- Cage-Free digital picket on St Francis Day and World Animal Day, 4 October 2022.
- Green Action Week activities.
- Videos on @safcei social media of faith leaders from across Africa who will be sharing their commitments to caring for Creation. See the call to action in the video below.
The campaign will run until World Food Day, 16 October 2022. We will be hosting an online Regional Interfaith Dialogue on 17 October 2022.
Topic: What does your faith say about the commoditisation of food? Click here for more information.