EARTH KEEPERS, unite!
Attend an eco-audit training session in Gauteng, reduce your environmental footprint and live in a better balance with Creation.
While each one of us can make a difference, faith communities are well placed to lead the way. In keeping with its Earth Keeper vision, SAFCEI is offering members of faith communities the opportunity to take part in a free eco-audit training workshop.
Are you facing high costs of water, electricity and waste services? The eco-audit training will help you reduce your consumption.
This is SAFCEI’s third Eco-Audit for 2018, the first to be held in the region of Gauteng.
DATE: Tuesday, 30 October 2018
TIME: 9am – 3 pm
VENUE: St Alban’s Cathedral, 227 Schoeman St, Pretoria Central, Pretoria
Participants will be provided with training on how to easily “audit” water, energy and waste at their place of worship and homes. They will also receive SAFCEI’s DIY eco-audit booklet. The training will provide the following:
- How to measure and manage water, electricity and waste.
- The costs of water, electricity and waste and how to reduce these.
- Behavioural and technical options to lower use of water and energy
- Information on how to reduce waste and start recycling.
- An easy plan of action that gets results, saves money and cares for the Earth.
For queries, contact Zainab Adams on 021 701 8145 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll confirm your attendance after you’ve sent us your details.
Please forward this invitation to interested faith leaders in the region.
Zainab Adams – Outreach Coordinator