Join us for our Cage-Free Eggs Campaign webinar on 4 July 2023 from 2 PM to 3 PM (SAST).
The webinar has been designed to build up our collective social media campaigning skills.
During the webinar, we will delve into the cage-free movement, shedding light on the current developments in Southern Africa on government policy, and discuss actions that can be taken.
To register for the webinar, please join us: https://us06web.zoom.us/
Webinar presenters include: Sonia Mountford (EATegrity), Zwelisha Shobede (Cage-Free Campaign Coordinator, SAFCEI), and Francesca de Gasparis (Executive Director, SAFCEI).
Key highlights of the workshop include:
- A brief history of the cage-free eggs campaign.
- Updated statistics on cage-free eggs in South Africa for the year 2023.
- The significance of the Earthkeepers’ Fast Action Network (FAN) and its role in social media advocacy.
- How to use the Toolkit and the OWA Action App for effective online social media action.
- Training faith leaders on leveraging SAFCEI’s Earthkeepers’ FAN and various social media platforms for online activism.
By the end of the workshop, Earthkeepers like yourself will:
- Gain the necessary skills to undertake social media campaigning independently.
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge about the cage-free movement, including its historical background and effective social media tactics against corporates.
Click here to view the draft programme: https://safcei.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Final-Programme-Cage-Free-SA-Webinar-4-July-2023.docx-1.pdf
Stay updated and join the conversation by following the hashtag #CageFreeSA on social media platforms.
To receive the latest cage-free campaign updates, kindly follow us on social media at @safcei.